New stone and brick surfaces with a laying executed vpustoshovku, are rough enough. Them it is necessary obmesti a broom or a broom and to wash out water. If seams are filled by a solution, they are cut down on depth not less by than 1 sm, and then clean a metal brush and wash out water. In the grooves formed after cutting down, at oshtukaturivanii the solution gets and thus coupling of plaster with a surface is provided. .
Wooden surfaces before oshtukaturivaniem nadkalyvajut that they were not jarred on. Then for roughness creation on them fill dran (rejki) or a wire grid.
Stuffing drani . Rejki fill cross-wise at an angle 45 °C to a floor from cages or cells in the size 45 X 45 mm. For warming and sound insulation of walls in necessary cases under obreshetku beat felt, a bast mat or other material. Beat izoljatsionnye materials from below upwards. To avoid formation of thick seams, edges thick izoljatsionnyh materials should be joined end-to-end, instead of vnahlest. Over these materials fill dran. .
grid Stuffing . To creation of a roughness of a surface sometimes instead of drani apply a metal grid (wattled or woven) with apertures from 10 X 10 to 40 X 40 mm. It is better to use a wattled grid as woven densely lays down on a surface and for achievement of a necessary roughness additional preparation is necessary. Convenience in work in many respects depends on tools ( fig. 3 ).
a Fig. 3. Tools for plaster works:
And. - a plaster shovel (masterok, kelma);. - the falcon; century - semigraters; - a grater; d. - a brush mochalnaja; e. - a brush hair (bench hammer);. - a box for a solution; z. - a sieve for solution filtering.
For plaster works are necessary:
- a box (wooden or metal) with handles;
- a sieve for sifting of loose materials;
- a sieve for solution filtering;
- the shovel plaster (masterok, kelma) is used for hashing of materials and a solution, drawing and its levelling on a surface. It consists of a firm metal cloth and the handle-knee with a wooden shank; .
- the falcon represents a wooden board in the size from 300 X 400 to 400 X 400 mm with the handle. It is applied for derzhanija a small portion of a solution and namazyvanija it on a surface;
- semigraters (gladilka) - the cloth from equal, is good ostrugannoj wood with the handle, is used for namazyvanija a solution on a surface, levelling and consolidation; .
- the grater serves for levelling and zatirki plasters and consists of a wooden cloth of the small size and the handle;
- shpatel - the small metal rake applied to small plaster works;
- brushes mochalnye and hair are used for surface wetting; .
- the brush metal serves for clearing of a surface of pollution;
- a rule (pravilat) - smooth and direct long rejka with which help check quality of plaster;
- bucharda represents a hammer on which both ends there are gear notches;
- trojanka - a chisel with three zubchikami on an edge.
< - back